Price: $1,995 (First Delegate Rate) $1,795.5 (Additional Delegate Rate)
Click HERE to book this workshop
This high impact three day program focuses on practical real world approaches to establishing an effective sales channel program. A comprehensive collection of cases, tools, techniques and channel management best-practices employed by successful, experienced channel professionals is presented in a clear and concise manner.
The course is organized to optimize interaction between delegates through a series of group exercises designed to maximize a shared learning experience and facilitate on-the-job implementation.
This program builds a coherent no-nonsense framework that emphasizes increasing channel productivity by optimizing partner commitment from the recruitment and selection process through to day-to-day operations.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the range of professional skills required to achieve success as a professional channel manager
- Identify issues that interfere with successful execution of professional channel management responsibilities
- Deliver architecture for creating and delivering powerful value propositions to the partner and the end user
- Present a comprehensive set of best practices for identifying, recruiting and hiring new partners
- Validate the potential channel partners profile
- Understand contract architecture, active and passive clauses, legal limits and enforceable requirements
- Deliver practical formula for determining partners total potential market & RAM (Realistically Available Market)
- Apply segmentation techniques and using segmentation to reduce conflict
- Deliver two practical methodologies for determining initial inventory
- Set targets for non-stocking partners
- Identify the critical role of the partner business plan in establishing and maintaining channel control
- Deliver channel partner performance using an audit model
- Identify why and how to use certifications
- Manage supplier direct sales vs. partner conflict
- Manage partner vs. partner conflict
- Develop a model for terminating non –performing partners while eliminating potential partner legal action
Who will the Workshop benefit?
Channel managers and anyone managing or actively selling through distributor networks.
Mike Hunter is one of Frost & Sullivan’s most experienced and highly sought after sales and marketing consultants. He consistently receives exceptionally high ratings for his training programmes not only for his dynamic style, creativity and humour, but also for his commercial awareness, and extensive subject knowledge. He is equally in demand for the consultancy and strategy services he provides.
Mike is a Sales and Account Management expert and is recognised internationally in this field both in Europe and the US. Uniquely he is also an expert in Marketing - understanding both Sales and Marketing functions is also a contributing factor to his success.
His many years of intense involvement with corporations in virtually every industry—from Barclays Bank in the UK to Tenneco Automotive, Verizon Communications and Alcon Pharmaceuticals in the U.S.—have given him an exceptional knowledge base which benefits clients in all walks of industry.
Click HERE to view the full agenda.